Join Bryn Chrisman, Deborah Bagg, Angelica Silva Prieto and I at Yogamaya for a benefit class to raise money in support of the protectors of Standing Rock. Bryn and Deb will lead an asana practice. More details to come. In the meantime, this is an important article to read. Here are some actions:
1. Call North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple at (701) 328-2200 and leave him a message.
2. Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414 and tell the president to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers’ Permit for the DAPL.
3. Contribute to the Standing Rock Sioux (http://standingrock.org/).
4. Donate items from the Sacred Stone Camp supply list (http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/).
5. Donate to the Red Warrior Camp using their wishlist (https://www.amazon.com/…/wishl…/1QSHN0U0QGJW0/ref=cm_sw_su_w).
6. Contribute to the Red Warrior Camp Winter Fund (https://www.gofundme.com/redwarriorcamp) or to their Legal Fund (https://www.generosity.com/…/red-warrior-camp-legal-fund-no…).
7. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund (https://fundrazr.com/d19fAf) and their fundraising account (https://www.gofundme.com/sacredstonecamp).
8. Sign the petition to the White House to stop construction of the DAPL (https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/stop-construction-dakota…).